Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

Hey it's Monday and I am posting my Menu!!! I am so excited that I am posting it on the right day. Here it is:
Tonight Cheesy Chicken & Tomato Bruschetta Turnovers
Tuesday Mexican Shepard's Pie
Wednesday Pizza Dip with garlic bread and salad
Thursday Stuffed baked potatoes (chicken)
Friday Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie, but I do add more seasoning
Saturday I want to try Parmesan Meatballs. I've never made it, but it sure sounds yummy!!
Sunday I am thinking a roast. What's on your menu for the week?

A few fun things I have found out browsing the blogosphere:
Quick fix lunches-Lunches Lickety Split
A new way to watch movies or TV shows http://www.letmewatchthis.com/
Smart Chore Tips from Family.com
Some fun lunch notes

I am sure there are tons of cool stuff I am forgetting to mention, but that'll just give me something else to write about. Friday was my birthday, by the way. I don't make a big deal out of my birthdays, not that I mind getting older so much as I don't want people to make a fuss, although, I do love when they make a fuss. My awesome husband took me out and we had a great time. A little too much Captain-Morgan that is. The drink,  not my husband, I can never get enough of him!! I really enjoyed our night out and we are making plans for a regular date night. I love them younguns of mine, but even the adults need play time, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment