Monday, July 26, 2010

Wild Weekend~Mommy style

Hi y'all. Hope you are having a Blessed Monday. I am coming down from the wild weekend celebrating Madison's (aka Sweet Cheeks) 8th birthday. ALL day Saturday we played with friends and family. Hot dogs, cake, ice cream, swimming, and just chatting around the table. There were about 15 children from 22 months to 16 years. It was interesting to say the least.  I am so Blessed to have the opportunity to spend time with some amazing people. I hope they had as much fun as I did!
Making a wish
Ooh good stuff

Sweet Cheeks' bestie



Yesterday we made the much anticipated trip "to town" for a wallet beating like no other~for a stuffed animal. You know that money sucking viper pit disguised as a children's toy store that lures you in with promises of undying love and cotton fiber fill? Yes, my friends, Build-A-Bear Workshop.  It hides its evilness with such cuteness as monkeys in tu-tus and puppies in cheerleading outfits. The audacity.  $130 bucks for 3 soon to be forgotten , dust collecting, bank account destroying, good for nuttin...{deep breathe} Go ahead and say it-SUCKER. I know you had to.  Sadly, this Momma fell for it. My wallet is NOT happy.  But my children are, even the 16 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment