Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Mondays

I love following blogs and getting information and ideas. I am looking to get my life organized and moving in the direction I need it to go. So in that spirit, I am going to jump on the bandwagon and start my meal plans. I will be linking up to http://orgjunkie.com/ for the  MPM party.

Since I am trying to get my budget under control, most of these will also be relatively inexpensive meals.

Monday~chicken wraps using leftover BBQ chicken breasts from this weekend. All you need is the chicken, tortillas, and whatever toppings you choose. I think cheese and sour cream are must haves. Tortilla chips and salsa.
Tuesday~Shepard's pie (love all in one meals)
Wednesday~Salmon patties, fried taters & onions, green beans
Thursday~Chicken Alfredo (canned chicken and packaged Alfredo pasta), salad & bread
Friday~homemade pizza night with toppings of choice. Hopefully there will still be BBQ chicken leftover because I love that on mine!!
Saturday~Omelets with ingredients of choice. Mine will be turkey and cheese!
Sunday~roast with potatoes, onions, carrots cooked slowly all day. My favorite!

What's on your menu this week? How do you shop~weekly, bi-weekly?

No comments:

Post a Comment