Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I RESIGN!

Yeppers, indeed. I am not sure who thought me being a grown up was a good idea anyway. An inconsolable baby at 2:30 AM after already being up and down the beginning of the night? Up and down for a week? I really just wanted to cry myself. Why were these up all night gigs so much easier when I was 17 or even 26? Thank God for the Captain (dear hubby) who suffers right along side me, bless his bones, even though he has to be at work at 5:30AM.
On the upside, I have a new outlook on soccer. Or at least I did at 2:30 in the morning. I haven't tested this theory during actual daylight, primetime or coherent thought times yet, so I guess we shall see. Speaking of coherent, I have managed to put post #2 up which is a real accomplishment since blogging tends to require coherent thoughts translated into complete sentences. For me, those can be few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment