Friday, January 8, 2010

Life is...life

So I really want to get this blog up and rolling. I think I could actually have something useful to share, however, life tends to get in the way. Each time I want to post, I run out of time or energy. By the time I get to recharge, the thoughts are gone! I do want to offer a few of my favorite sites that I love to stalk and hope you will find them as enjoyable as I do.

For your reading pleasure, I present:
Make It And Love Ithttp://www.makeit-loveit.com/

There are a million more. I am always amazed at the creativity and heart I find out here in the Blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday. It was so good to hear from so many who have a heart for teens. I hope you will continue to stop by. On Wednesday I have a post called "In the Know" where I cover issues that teens are facing daily and how we can come along side of them. You can click on the subscribe button to receive it right in your email box to make it even easier.

    ReplyDelete