Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Check these out

I spend a lot of time on the internet. A lot. I love finding new sites and fun new ways of doing things. 


Let me stop here and explain something about myself. I am cheap {but not easy}.  I don't buy many things new, and if I do buy new then not at full price. Especially for fast growing children who will either outgrow items or destroy them before getting my money's worth out of them. Besides, I really get a thrill out of thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops and hand me downs. It is like treasure hunting. So in that regards, I am loving threadUP, a great clothes swapping site. It is an inexpensive way to gather school clothes and a fun way to clear out some closets. It is super simple to use and you pay just $13 for a box of goodies. You have to post a box as well to keep picking boxes, but you get one pick first!! 


I also love freebies. Some of my favorite freebies are printables. Here are probably a million (ok a few
hundred)  free printablesJust about anything you can think of from grocery lists, calendars and stationary to cards, invites and coloring pages. 


A new thing I just tried and am loving is Plastic Jungle.  It is a great site where you can trade gift cards you won't use for money or gift cards you WILL use. You can also purchase gift cards at a discount. I have already gotten my check for 2 gift cards!! I had also accidentally created a extra card swap. I just emailed their customer service and within 24 hours they had me all fixed!! I think they are great!!


How about a funtastic after school Snacktivity? I just love the hangman idea!!


That is all I got for now except, hey, did ya see that I figured out the whole hyperlink thing? First National Registry and now this? I feel like Einstein baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment